Web app - You can connect several accounts of the same channel to SweepBright!
What is a channel?
A channel is the group name for all outside systems you can connect to SweepBrights Web App and iOS app.
We divide channels into 3 groups:
What is a channel account?
You can connect a channel several times to your SweepBright company. In that case, you will have multiple accounts of the same channel. You can give every account a different name.
The channels for which you can set up multiple accounts:
- Logic Immo
- Domain Group
To configure a second or third (or more) account of a channel, you can follow the same setup flow as when setting up the first channel account.
- When you share a link to a property on the agency site or on a social platform, we now make sure there is a nice preview image with the correct title and description.
- We now exclude archived properties from the Find Property function in Zapier.
- By popular request, we extended the expiration time for the request for doc/plans/images url. The link will now be valid for 2 months.
- In Interactions, we would show "Scheduled a visit with" and then the name of the Negotiator. The text now more accurately says "Visit scheduled by" and then the name of the Negotiator.
- We now more accurately calculate when a property needs to be updated by taking into account changed publish settings and units in a project.
- We added the missing house number field in Logic Immo address mapping.
- On Immovlan, it showed the sewer access as 'no'. We've changed this to yes.
- We fixed a bug that was showing all languages although only 1 or 2 were selected in the company settings. You now only see the languages that you have selected.
- When you tried uploading a company logo, we were showing a very unhelpful error. You can now upload a company logo again. No errors! 🤞
- FIXED - issues that are resolved
- UPDATED - changes that have been made
- ADDED - new features/functionalities added
- UPDATED - updates to an existing version
- WebApp - desktop/web version of the app
- iOSApp - mobile version of the app
- Mobile Browser - web version of the app on the phone
- Agency website - the SweepBright template website