Besides a great agency website, we offer customers the opportunity to built their own website via our Website API. This way, you can design your website and at the same time sync data with your SweepBright account.
Conditions to gain access to our API:
- You are a paying customer of SweepBright
- You have a (qualified) web development agency
- Customer, the decision maker, sends an email to request access to our Website API. Both your development agency and [email protected] should be in cc of the mail.
- If the above conditions apply, SweepBright will send the Website API documentation to the developer. They can create a price quote this way for the customer.
- As a test environment, the development agency creates a new trial account. They can login in this account and add up to 2 users. (The standard trial period is 14 days, we will prolong your trial duration in step 5.)
- The development agency sends an email with the following information:
- email address of their SweepBright trial account
- a temporary webhook URL
- SweepBright will enable access to the Website API for this trial account. We send login credentials. At te same time we shall prolong the duration of your trial account to 2 months (average development time needed).
- Once development is done and tested with the trial account, submit your integration for approval. Send an email to [email protected] with the following info:
- email address of the customer's account
- the final webhook URL
- SweepBright will check if your website is working optimally with the website API. After a positive check, we shall give you access to the website API and send the login credentials for the final account.
- All communication should be in English
- All technical questions should be directed to [email protected]
- The access to our Website API is a free service. However the development of the website and integration with our API is entirely the responsibility of the agency.
- Timing of such integration depends on complexity, ressources and qualification of the development agency.
- If you have no development agency, please ask our support service to give you some suggestions.