Besides a great agency website, we offer paying customers and their developers access to our public API. This way, you can build/use your own designed website and sync data with your SweepBright account.
Conditions to gain access to our API (documentation):
- You are a paying customer of SweepBright
- You have a (qualified) web development agency
- Customer (decision maker) sends an email to request access to our API documentation. Both your development agency and [email protected] should be in cc of the mail.
- If the above conditions apply, SweepBright will send the API documentation to the developer for insight. They can create a price quote this way for the customer.
- As a test environment, the development agency creates a new trial account. They can login in this account and add up to 2 users. Standard period is 14 days, we will prolong up to 2 months.
- The development agency sends an email with the follow information:
- email address of the SweepBright trial account
- the (temporary) webhook url
- SweepBright will enable access to the public API and send login credentials for the trial account and prolong for 2 months (average development time needed).
- Once development is done and tested with the trial account, development agency should migrate to the account of the customer. Send an email to [email protected] with the following info:
- email address of the customer's account
- the (final) webhook url
- SweepBright will check if your website is working optimally with the website API. After a positive check, we shall then give you access to the website API and send the login credentials for the final account.
- All communication should be in English
- All technical questions should be directed to [email protected]
- The access to our API is a free service. However the development of the website and integration with our API is entirely the responsibility of the agency.
- Timing of such integration depends on complexity, ressources and qualification of the development agency.
- If you have no development agency, please ask our support service to give you some suggestions.