SweepBright allows you to add legal info and to create documents with just a few clicks.
- Go to your Properties
- Select or add a new property you'd like to add legal info or create a doc for
- Select Legal & Docs
4. Select tab Legal and fill in the legal info. You can also add some information about the occupation details. In the case you publish your property, the legal information will be published as well.
TIP: You can set a preset text field to save time. Find out how here.
5. Easily Request a Document via mail
6. Upload it from your device....
7. ...Or create your own documents
This article can help you if you want to get more information about our default documents
Did you know? You can configure your document integrations (like Dotloop) on the web app to make it even more practical.