Never forget to send a reminder to a lead before a visit. With this simple automation, you will be able to reduce the number of No-Shows
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active ClickSend account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Clicksend to send an automatic SMS message before a visit to your lead. _________________________________________________________________
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. You'll see a template to start from. Follow all the steps in the walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'New Visit Scheduled' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
Next you will need to use 3 formatters to change the time into the correct formats.
First you will need to format the visit date in to a unix code. This is necessary for Clicksend to read the time and date.
The next formatter is used to schedule the time of the message. In this case 2 hours before the visit.
The last formatter will be used to change the date and time in the correct format so that it can be used in the message that you want to send.
Now you only need to configure the ClickSend action. You will need to add a message and schedule the SMS for the correct time.
Do note that we've predefined a message with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do a test first yourself before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and ClickSend.
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website 💪