Did you successfully sell a property? Congratulations! Make sure that all the parties involved leave you a review. Once you change the status of a property to "Sold" or "Rented" a mail will be sent out to the buyers and sellers with a request to review your service.
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active Gmail account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Gmail to send an message to with a request to review your services
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier. 👌
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the TRIGGER 'Property Status Changed' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- After that you'll need to set up a FILTER to trigger the Zap when a property has been sold or rented in SweepBright. Only use the exact names of in the statuses used in SweepBright, in this case 'Sold' or 'Rented'. In case of doubt, add the interaction in SweepBright and check the copy there.
- The last step of this automation is the set up of the Gmail ACTION. Connect your Gmail account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields.
Do note that we've predefined a message with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do some testing first before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and Gmail.
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website. 💪