Great team communication is crucial in motivation and cooperation. Keep your team posted about new mandates that are signed, sold properties, new leads,...
Use a communication tool like Slack and link it to SweepBright to stay in touch!
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active Slack account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Slack to send a notification in a channel when a new mandate is signed
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'Property Status Changed' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- Next you'll need to set up a filter to trigger the Zap when a property has become available. Only use the exact names of in the interactions used in SweepBright, in this case 'Available'.
- In the last step of this automation you will need to set up the Slack action. Connect your Slack account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields. Here we will use the Send Channel Message action.
Do note that we've predefined a message with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do a test first yourself before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and Slack
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website.