Never forget to send a quick thank you text message again after a visit is registered. With this simple automation you make sure you've got the proper follow-up in place for every lead.
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active ClickSend account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Clicksend to send an automatic SMS message after a visit to your lead.
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. You'll see a template to start from. Follow all the steps in the walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'Interaction Registered for lead' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- Next you will need to set up a filter to trigger the Zap when a Visit has been registered in SweepBright. Only use the exact names of the interactions used in SweepBright, in this case 'Visited'.
- You also have the option to put a delay on the text message. In this example we use a delay of 2 hours. This means that Zapier will pause the automation for 2 hours before going through to the action. Consequently, this text message will be send 2 hours after the registration of the visit.
- The last step of this automation is to set up the ClickSend action. Connect your ClickSend account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields.
Do note that we've predefined a message with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do a test first yourself before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and ClickSend.
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website 💪