Leads love to chat these days. Incoming leads that leave their mail addresses can be pushed to SweepBright easily via this automation resulting in an easier follow-up.
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active Intercom account
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger SweepBright to add new incoming leads from Intercom _________________________________________________________________
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'Lead Added Email' and connect your Intercom account to Zapier.
To make your Zap work you will need to connect your SweepBright account and choose the Add new lead action
Do note that we've predefined the SweepBright action with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do a test first yourself before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and Intercom
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website.