WebApp - We have updated interactions and feedback
We now capture, store and show who (which negotiator) or which source (agency website, public API, via Zapier...) registered the interaction at what date and time. You might have noticed that the interaction history is recording more and more information!
- Deconstruction of a registered interaction in the interaction history
- The Comment for Vendor is visible in the Vendor Report and in the Feedback to Vendor e-mail.
- The Private Comment (lock icon) will never be shared with the Vendor. It is only visible within SweepBright. When adding feedback, you can add a Comment for Vendor and a Private Comment.
We have added Call and SMS links to the match pages in the Webapp. We changed the design of the single match mail button.
If you click on the message or the telephone - icon in the WebApp:
- It opens up the default app on your computer for messages and calls (e.a. iMessage, FaceTime, Aircall, Skype... )
- A match email will be sent when clicking on the envelope icon.
- The message or call is registered as an interaction.
For more info, click here
WebApp - Now the search field will always stay visible at the top even when you scroll down the list of properties, allowing for easy changing of the search query or filters.
What's coming (no, not winter 😉)
- The calendar integration is in its final feedback loop!
- FIXED - issues that are resolved
- UPDATED - changes that have been made
- ADDED - new features/functionalities added
- UPDATED - updates to an existing version
- WebApp - desktop/web version of the app
- iOSApp - mobile version of the app
- Mobile Browser - web version of the app on the phone
- Agency website - the SweepBright template website