Follow-up after a signed mandate can be tough. A lot of things need to happen at once across the whole team. No more productive way than to follow this up via a task management tool. Create a new ticket with all the information as soon as you sign a new mandate.
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active Trello account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Trello to create a Card after a property has become available.
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'Property Status Changed' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- Next you'll need to set up a filter to trigger the Zap only when a property has been set to Available in SweepBright. Only use the exact names of the statuses used in SweepBright, in this case 'Available'.
- The last step of this automation requires you to setup the Trello action. Connect your Trello account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields.
Do note that we've predefined a Trello Card with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this template. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do a test first before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and Trello.
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website. 💪