You want show the world the fast pace your agency is selling proporties right? Use Zapier and Facebook to automatically send a message as soon as you've sold a property.
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active Facebook account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Facebook to create a post when a property is sold _________________________________________________________________
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'Property Status Changed' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- After that you'll need to set up a filter to trigger the Zap when a Property has been sold in SweepBright. Only use the exact names of the interactions used in SweepBright, in this case 'Sold'. You of course can also select to filter it on the rented properties
- The last step of this automation is to set up the Facebook action. Connect your Facebook account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields.
Do note that we've predefined the facebook post with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn your automation ON. We recommend you to do a test first yourself before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and Facebook
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website 💪