Keep the subscription list of your monthly newsletter up-to-date by sending all new SweepBright leads directly in a specific list. This way you can keep your new leads up-to-date about all your latest news.
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active Mailchimp account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Mailchimp to add a new lead from SweepBright _________________________________________________________________
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'New Lead' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- To finish this Zap you will need to set up the Mailchimp ACTION. Connect your Mailchimp account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields.
Do note that we've predefined this Mailchimp action with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn your automation ON . We recommend you to do a test before going on to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and Mailchimp
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website. 💪