So you've signed a deal? Great news! No better way to make a last good impression than to wish your vendor or buyer good luck via a personal postcard 1 month after a deal. I'm sure this card will stick to the fridge!
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active ClickSend account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger ClickSend to send an postcard to the buyer after a sale _________________________________________________________________
Before you can start with this automation you'll need to have a postcard ready in ClickSend.
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
- First you will need to select the trigger 'Property Status Changed' and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- After that you'll need to set up a filter to trigger the Zap when a Property has been sold in SweepBright. Only use the exact names of in the interactions used in SweepBright, in this case 'Sold'.
- You also have the option to put a delay on the postcard. In this example we use a delay of 1 month. This means that we will pause the automation for 1 month before going through to the action. Consequently, this postcard will be send 1 month after the property is sold.
- The last step of this automation is the ClickSend action. Connect your ClickSend account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields.
Do note that we've predefined the postcard with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do a test first yourself before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and ClickSend.
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website.