After a visit, it's crucial to find out the lead's feedback as fast as possible. Even if it is negative you can still suggest some other properties, right? Send out a message including a feedback form to collect answers easily .
To set this one up, you will need all of these 3 building blocks:
- an active SweepBright account
- an active Zapier Starter's account (or higher) (*)
- an active Gmail account
(*) we'll be making a multi-step Zap so a Free Zapier account will not be sufficient
Short explanation of the objective of this walkthrough:
Trigger Gmail to send mail after a visit to your lead. __________________________________________________________________
Before you can start with this automation you'll need to have a form ready where you can collect the feedback. We used Typeform in this example
Follow the steps below to get started with this automation:
- For your convenience, we've created Zapier templates. If you are interested in this automation, this is the best way to start from. You can always adapt the automation or add some more details after completing the template. Click on the 'Start this automation' button below. Make sure that you're logged into Zapier.
2. You will be redirected to your Zapier account after clicking on the above-mentioned button. Follow all the steps in the template walkthrough.
First you will need to select the tigger Interaction Registered for Lead and connect your SweepBright account to Zapier.
- Next you will need to set up a filter to trigger the Zap when a Visit has been registered in SweepBright. Only use the exact names of in the interactions used in SweepBright, in this case 'Visited'.
- The last step of this automation is the set up of the Gmail action. Connect your Gmail account to Zapier and configure all the required (or optional) fields. For this example we will use the Send Email action
Do note that we've predefined a message with some variable fields. We strongly suggest you to review this message. You can add your own variable fields by clicking on the +-icon on the right side of the text field.
3. You're all set ! Don't forget to turn ON your automation. We recommend you to do a test first yourself before going to the next automation. You can also check your task history to see if the automation is running smoothly (or not).
You can choose to make some adjustments in the existing automation or add other automations between SweepBright and Gmail.
Really 'triggered' by automations? Find out how to create your own custom automations here or check out the rest of our templates in the Integrations section or website. 💪