Besides a great agency website, we offer customers the opportunity to build their own website via our Website API. This way, you can design your website and at the same time sync data with your SweepBright account.
Conditions to gain access to our API:
- You are a paying customer of SweepBright
- You have a (qualified) web development agency
- Customer, the decision maker, will send an email to [email protected] with subject 'Request for Website API access'. Both your development agency and [email protected] should be in cc of the mail. You can use the following template:
I want to start building my own custom website with the help of [development agency, in cc].
Thank you for sending us your Website API documentation.
- If the above conditions apply, SweepBright will send the Website API documentation to the development agency. They can create a price quote this way for the customer.
- As a test environment, the development agency creates a new trial account. They can login in this account and add up to 2 users. (The standard trial period is 14 days, we will prolong your trial duration in step 5.)
- The development agency sends an email to [email protected] and in cc [email protected], subject 'Request for Website API credentials for test account' with the following information:
We’re the development agency of [customers name].
Thank you for sending us the credentials to get access to the SweepBright Website API.
We have just created a SweepBright trial account under this mail address: [email]
This is the temporary webhook URL you can use: [www.domainname.com/api/test]
[Name development agency]
- SweepBright will enable access to the Website API for this trial account. We send login credentials. At the same time, we shall prolong the duration of your trial account to 2 months (average development time needed).
- Once development is done and tested with the trial account, submit your integration for approval. Send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] in cc, subject 'Request for Website API credentials for Final Account', with the following info:
We’re the development agency of [customers name]. We have finished implementing all the basic requirements.
Please check our integration for final approval.
Thank you for sending us the credentials for our final account.
- The real estate company name:
- This is the final webhook URL: [www.domainname.com/api/test]
[Name development agency]
- SweepBright will check if your website is working optimally with the website API. After a positive check, we shall give you access to the website API and send the login credentials for the final account.
- All communication should be in English
- All technical questions should be directed to [email protected]
- The access to our Website API is a free service. However, the development of the website and integration with our API is entirely the responsibility of the agency.
- Timing of such integration depends on complexity, resources and qualification of the development agency.
- If you have no development agency, please ask our support service to give you some suggestions.