SweepBright allows you to integrate this directly into your website. How cool is that?!
Let's walk through the different steps when using Calendly. If you are using youcanbook.me, read this article.
Go to Calendly and Sign Up for an account
2. Get started on Calendly by following one of those articles.
Objective: sync your agenda & create your own event (with unique Calendly-link)
Getting Started for Google & Office 365
Getting Started for iCloud Calendar
Getting Started for Outlook
Got your unique Calendly link? e.g. calendly.com/myagencyname
Great! You're ready to go to step 3.
Note: you can decide whether you want a general link for your agenda (with general preferences) or a unique link for each separate property. Both are possible to integrate into SweepBright. However, do notice that the FREE account of Calendly allows only 1 event plan. Upgrade your account if you want more events or functionalities.
Note: make sure the Calendly event you are using is set on 'Active'. To do this, make sure that the switch is put ON. If the switch is OFF, your link will not work.
3. How to enter this info into SweepBright? Let's start by the 'general' link (as default).
Go to the SweepBright main menu and select My Profile. Enter the link in the open field. Do notice that every user can add his/her own personal link (linked to his/her agenda)!
4. Optional : If you want a separate link per property (for example because you only want to allows visits for that property in a certain timeframe) you can add it here:
SweepBright main menu > Properties > Select Property > Settings > Team Settings
Note: whenever you enter a 'property-specific' Calendly link, it will automatically overwrite the general (My Profile) one on your website
5. Entered the Calendly link(s) into SweepBright? This is how you (and your customers) will see the result on your website (after (re)publishing):
... and how they can book a visit on a desired timing in your agenda
they will be redirected to the Calendly booking screens
6. So what happens after someone booked a meeting in your agenda?
a) You'll get a New Lead notification via mail, the lead is saved in SweepBright and thirdly a new interaction 'Visit scheduled via website' is added to that property.
b) Both you and the lead will get a confirmation mail from Calendly
c) the meeting will be booked immediately in both your and your customer's agenda(s).
7. Optional: Change the details of the invitation in Calendly
Go to Calendly > Select the event type > click on Edit (configurations settings)
change default language
change title of event
change the description
change the url
change the color
8. Optional : Add the visit location
Click on Invitee questions
Click on 'Add New Question' (1)
Type in 'Location' in the 'Question' field (2)
Click Apply (3)
Click 'Save & Close' (4)
The location shall be automatically added in the Calendly invite
9. Optional: From this point on this works like a 'normal' appointment:
You want to rebook it? Drag it to another slot. All invitees will be notified.
You want to invite people? Add them to the invite list
Final Tip: Are you planning an open-house? You can use the group event type to allow multiple invitees to book at the same time ;-) High Five!