Team members have exclusively access to their own team and may not see other teams' properties and contacts. Company owners & team administrators can invite and manage team members. Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the SweepBright menu and select Company & Teams
2. On the left side, select the Team you want to manage
3. If you want to invite a new member to your team, click on Invite Member
4. Fill in the contact details and click on Invite Member, your contact will be notified by email. His SweepBright experiences starts whenever he clicks on Start Now in the received mail.
Your contact will be notified by email.
5. Once the new user has accepted your invitation, you can manage his Member Rights (team member/team administrator)
- Team Member: can access all properties but cannot manage the team or other team members
- Team Administrator: can manage the team, assign properties, edit team info & add text presets
Check out our video-tutorial.
Did you know? You can also delete a member in this section.