WebApp - Improved vendor communication
Instantly keep your vendor up to date with this new improvement when receiving feedback from a lead.
We removed the checkbox that enabled you to send feedback to the vendor. Now, you automatically send an email with the feedback to the vendor of the property when you add a comment in the Comment to Vendor text-box.
So, what happens exactly?
- You add a text in the 'Comment to Vendor' box.
- When you click on the blue Register Feedback - button:
- The vendor will automatically receive an e- mail from you. The e-mail contains your latest feedback, the text you entered in 'comment to vendor' and the recent interactions of this property.
The private comment (indicated with a lock) is of course not included in this e-mail.
The 'comment to vendor' is also added to the interaction history and to the vendor report.
WebApp - We have updated the image processing and translated the feedback on the vendor report
- We restructured the way that we store and process images to make SweepBright lighter on its feet.
- We translated the feedback on the vendor report (NL, FR & EN). We translated the unsubscribe page (NL, FR & EN).
- We changed (You) to (Me) in team settings.
WebApp - We fixed some bugs regarding ''blank pages'' & Facebook connectivity
- We hot fixed a bug were you where not able to connect to Facebook.
- We fixed a bug that incorrectly showed a blank page in a contact's interaction history after sending mail matches for that contact.
- We fixed a nasty bug where the contact preferences were emptied when you scrolled down until the end of the page.
- FIXED - issues that are resolved
- UPDATED - changes that have been made
- ADDED - new features/functionalities added
- UPDATED - updates to an existing version
- WebApp - desktop/web version of the app
- iOSApp - mobile version of the app
- Mobile Browser - web version of the app on the phone
- Agency website - the SweepBright template website