SweepBright is the tech backbone that brings your real estate business to life. You can connect easily with your own website, social media channels or portals. Manage your document flow with Dotloop or communicate with your customers through Intercom or LiveChat.
Moreover Zapier (What is Zapier?) allows you to integrate SweepBright with thousands of other programs and tools through a trigger-action method. This way you can personalize your workflow and save even more time. Walk through these steps to find out how:
2. Create your first Zap with SweepBright by clicking on the Make a Zap button on the homescreen.
3. The Zap-editing screen is shown and you can start configuring your Zap. Add a name to your Zap and select SweepBright as your trigger app.
Lead Reaction Changed
Property Status Changed
4. Choose one of the available SweepBright triggers and click on Save + Continue.
5. Choose your account (or connect it first) and test if it is working properly. If you get a green 'Success' confirmation, you're ready to continue!
6. Test your trigger (of course you need at least one lead or property to trigger the event). Test Successfull is the message you want to see!
7. Connect your SweepBright Trigger to an Action of any application you want (check the Zapbook). The world of possibilities opens now.
e.g. Intercom > Create/update User (this means IF a lead is updated in SweepBright it is automatically updated in Intercom)
8. Again, Choose your account (or connect it first) and test if it is working properly. If you get a green 'Success' confirmation, you're ready to continue!
9. Edit a template by connecting fields to SweepBright fields or fill in template information. At least you have to fill in the required field(s). Of course these fields are different for every Zap!
10. Don't forget to Test the Zap. Can you see the green field Test Successfull ? Great! You're almost Finished.
11. Make the Zap active by switching it ON. Next See it in your dashboard or Make another Zap!
Did you know? Soon SweepBright will add more Triggers, Actions as well as suggested Zaps!