You can add your own logo to give your SweepBright agency website your own branding. Here's how:
- Go to Company&Teams > Company Settings > Scroll down to Logo & Brand > Add Logo
2. Upload your own logo from a file in your directory (see below for considerations!)
3. You can 'preview' the logo on your website by previewing the selected color theme. (In Channels)
Notes for best results:
- To guarantee an optimal rendering quality, we only accept .png image files.
- The logo should always be at least 200px * 200px in size. Otherwise the resolution will not be sufficient and your logo might look blurry.
- A logo works best when designed horizontally
- A logo should not contain baselines
- A logo should be filled up to the edges of the image file (avoid white space at top & bottom).
Did you know? You can simply remove or replace your logo by clicking on the Remove logo button once uploaded.