- Publish: you can now update the publication status by pulling to refresh.
- Contacts: you can now sort contacts by Last edit. This can help you to see fresh Leads at the top of the list.
- When you share a contact from your iOS contacts app to SweepBright, you can now select which team to send the contact to!
- When a lead expresses interest on a property, we now also show where they came from.
- When you upload images now, they will appear in the correct order.
- We've improved the way SweepBright looks on an iPad.
- If you’re a company administrator and you have multiple teams, we now remember the last team you were logged in to.
- When you are using a custom website via the Public API, and your property is not published yet, but you want to publish to Twitter or Facebook as a sneak preview, we don’t send links to the SweepBright Agency Site anymore. In stead, we just share the property details without a link.
- When we send a Match e-mail, and that e-mail contains unpublished properties, we now show a Contact Us button, which links to the e-mail address of the person who sent the Match e-mail.
- When you create a new location preset, we now automatically select it for that lead. We also show it at the top of the list.
- In some cases, we were always showing the last interaction as "Just Now". We asked Marty McFly to take us for a drive in his DeLorean time machine, which was super fun, but had nothing to do with the issue. So we asked a developer and they fixed it with regular old hard work.
- For UK real estate, we now show proper statuses for a property.
- In some cases, the Publish screen would be stuck loading. We fixed that.
- In some cases, when editing the location for a property, the screen would freeze completely. That is now fixed.
- Various layout and interaction design bugs for an overall smoother app experience.
- Sometimes, when you would Match from a contact, we would show the wrong properties. That's now fixed.
- Archived properties had disappeared. You can search for them again.
- In Publish, we would show missing fields, and then redirect you to the wrong page to fix them. Sorry about that. This should now be fixed.
- Fixed clearing the year built and renovated fields.
- When there would be no regulations or legal mentions, we would show an empty section on the Agency Site. We now remove that section completely when it's empty.
- FIXED - issues that are resolved
- UPDATED - changes that have been made
- ADDED - new features/functionalities added
- UPDATED - updates to an existing version
- WebApp - desktop/web version of the app
- iOSApp - mobile version of the app
- Mobile Browser - web version of the app on the phone
- Agency website - the SweepBright template website