SweepBright allows you to match contacts to properties based on their respective preferences. You can do this in two ways:
- option 1: find the property match for a contact (see below)
- option 2: find the matching contacts with a property (see this article)
Imagine a lead asks you if you have some properties in your portfolio that matches his search criteria.... Sure you do! You can easily send them the info they need.
Starting from the Contact section (subtab Matches) you can find a list of all properties that fit within the lead's preferences. From this section, you can send the lead information about one or all of these matching properties.
This is how you can do it:
- Click on Contacts to see all your leads.
- Select the Lead in the list and click on Matches.
- By default, we will search in matching properties. This means only properties will be shown that actually fit the preferences of that specific lead.
4. If you want to send one or more properties outside of the lead's preferences, click on the 'search all properties' button. This way, you'll see a full list of all properties.
TIP: use the search console or apply a filter to further filter down the search in matching or all properties
5. Take action! Send them a mail directly from SweepBright to inform them about these properties. You can choose to mail them about ALL the properties they match with...
... or you can inform them about one specific property.
Note: properties will only match with contacts if the preferences of that contacts are completed! If you don't see any properties showing up, check the preferences of the lead.