SweepBright allows you to publish your properties with a link on several social media such as Facebook, Twitter,...However you have to take some things into consideration.
1. The standard language is ENGLISH
- Most social media are language-neutral. This means the preferred language of visitors is unknown.
- Therefore, we take the ENGLISH url link in a standard publication. Since you redirect people to this website link, make sure your English version of the website is switched on before you publish.
- Alternatively, you can change the url link manually before publishing in SweepBright or directly in the Facebook app.
- Do notice that the cookies on your agency website remember the preferred language once they've been there before.
2. Updating or un-publishing is not possible
Due to the nature of social media, you cannot update or unpublish posts on Facebook, Twitter,... like you can on for example immo portals or your website.
Nevertheless you can always edit or delete the message on the social media directly.