Communicate with your customer through Intercom on your website! This is very easy to activate. You should first have an account on Intercom. If you don't have an account, you can get started for free here for 14 days.
- Go the Integrations and select the section Communication
- Tap the Connect Intercom icon
3. Add your personal Intercom App ID
4. You see the confirmation screen? Great! You're all set. You customers will now see the Intercom chat bulb on your website. In this screen you can Disconnect or Edit the connection as well
5. Check out your website and test the Intercom chat! Exciting, right?
Note that a change may take up to 4 hours. Chat functionality has been added to your SweepBright site and you can start chatting with your visitors. Make sure you install your Intercom back-end on your PC and make sure you answer at a frequent basis.