Once you have integrated your Dotloop account with SweepBright you can start using it on your web or mobile application. This is how you can create a new Loop from your SweepBright mobile app:
- Select Properties
- On your property, a + Loop option is now available.
3. Hit the +Loop button and you will be redirected to an overview screen that sums up the data that you have provided in SweepBright and that will be sent over to Dotloop.
4. Now hit the Create Loop button at the bottom. That's it ! Your Loop has been created and is available in Dotloop.
Update an existing Loop from SweepBright
When you have already created a Loop from SweepBright, you can update it if your listings' data change. For example when the negotiated priced dropped or when you some extra information concerning the listing is provided. In order to sync your updates with Dotloop, proceed as follows:
5. To update an existing loop, tap the Refresh Loop button. On your listing, the "+ Loop" option has been replaced with a sync icon. This is how it looks like in our IOS app
6. You can now update your existing Loop by hitting that sync button. Again, you will first be redirected to an overview screen that sums up the data that you have provided in SweepBright and that will be sent over to Dotloop. Click on the Update Loop button and your Loop is updated. Easy and snappy !