- First, go to Integrations in your administration panel
2. Under the Document Management category, select Dotloop and click on the Connect button
3. In the pop-up window, Sign in to your Dotloop account or sign up if you don't have an account yet. Make sure you first allow pop-ups.
4. After you signed in, you can close the success message and you will see the connection is established with your Dotloop account (note this can take a few seconds). Dotloop will be stated as Active in the web app.
Create a new Loop from SweepBright
- On your listings, a "+ Loop" option is now available. This is how it looks like in our IOS app
2. Hit the "+Loop" button and you will be redirected to an overview screen that sums up the data that you have provided in SweepBright and that will be sent over to Dotloop. Now hit the "Create Loop" button at the bottom. That's it ! Your Loop has been created and is available in Dotloop.
Update an existing Loop from SweepBright
When you have already created a Loop from SweepBright, you can update your listings' data change. For example when the negotiated priced dropped or when you some extra information concerning the listing is provided. In order to sync your updates with Dotloop, proceed as follows:
- On your listing, the "+ Loop" option has been replaced with a sync icon. This is how it looks like in our IOS app
2. You can now update your existing Loop by hitting that sync button. Again, you will first be redirected to an overview screen that sums up the data that you have provided in SweepBright and that will be sent over to Dotloop. Click on the
button and your Loop is updated. Easy and snappy !