SweepBright allows you to match contacts to properties based on their respective preferences. You can do this in two ways:
- option 1: find the property match for a contact (see below)
- option 2: find the matching contacts with a property (see this article)
Imagine a lead asks you if you have some properties in your portfolio that matches his search criteria.... Sure you do! You can easily send them the info they need.
Starting from the Contact section you can find a list of all properties that fit within the lead's preferences. From this section, you can send the lead information about the matching properties.
This is how you can do it:
- Click on Contacts to see all your leads. Select the Lead in the list and click on Matches. You will see all Properties that match the criteria for the selected Lead
QUICK TIP: use the search console or apply a filter to speed up things!
2. Take action! Send them a matching mail directly from SweepBright to inform them about one or more of these properties.
- click on the Mail Matches button to send all matching properties to that contact
- click on the individual matching properties to send them one by one
Do note that the green confirmation dots indicate when a property has been sent to this contact before. To avoid sending a property twice, these will not be included (again) in the Mail (all) Matches. You can still send these individually however.
After you have sent a matching mail you will see a screen pop up with the 3 follow-up actions: Schedule Visit, Add Feedback, Change Lead Preferences.
Note: properties will only match with contacts if the preferences of that contacts are completed! If you don't see any properties showing up, check the preferences of that lead.